VizLore, LLC., (“Company” or “We”) respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. This policy describes (1) the types of information we may collect or that you may provide when you access or use www/.smartaccess360.com (the “Website”) and/or download, register with, access, or use the Company’s Smart Access App (the “App”) (collectively, the “Services”); (2) our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information. This policy applies only to information we collect. This policy DOES NOT apply to information that (1) we collect offline or on any other Company apps or websites; (2) you provide to or is collected by any third party. Our websites and apps, and these third parties may have their own privacy policies, which we encourage you to read before providing information on or through them.
Children Under the Age of 13
The App is not intended for children under 13 years of age, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information We Collect and How We Collect It
We collect information from and about users of our Services:
• Directly from you when you provide it to us, for example when a profile is created.
• Directly from the management company, for example when a tenant is created.
• Automatically when you use the App, for example when sending or receiving virtual keys.
Information You Provide to Us
When you download, register with, or use the App, we may ask you provide information by which you may be personally identified, such as name and email address (“personal information”) and name and email addresses of visitors (“visitor information”).
This information includes:
• Information that you provide by filling in forms in the App. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use the App, and subscribing to our service.
• Records and copies of access events and virtual key generation and usage.
• Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses and phone numbers), if you contact us.
Automatic Information Collection.
When you download, access, and use the App, it may use technology to automatically collect:
• Usage Details. When you access and use the App, we may automatically collect certain details of your access to and use of the App, including logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on or through 2 the App.
• Device Information. We may collect information about your mobile device and internet connection, including the device’s unique device identifier, IP address, operating system, browser type, and mobile network information to register your device on our platform so that you can use the App.
• Location Information. This App collects real-time information about the proximity of your device to a door, so that you can unlock and access the door.
• Microphone/Audio access. This App automatically access your microphone when you make a call through the App.
If you do not want us to collect this information do not download the App or delete it from your device.
The App does NOT collect:
• Stored Information and Files. The App does not access metadata and other information associated with other files stored on your device. This may include, for example, photographs, audio and video clips, personal contacts, and address book information.
Information Collection Technologies
The technologies we use for automatic information collection may include:
• Cookies (or mobile cookies). A cookie is a small file placed on your device. It may be possible to refuse to accept cookies by activating the appropriate setting on your device or browser. However, if you select this setting you may be unable to access certain parts of our App.
• Web Beacons. Pages of the Services may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages and for other related statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain content and verifying system and server integrity).
• Web Tokens. The device used to access the Services will store the session data locally as a JSON Web Token (“JWT”) which is used to facilitate automatic login.
Known Third-Party Information Collection
When you use the Services, certain known third parties will have access to your personal information. More specifically, the property management company and their affiliates, may access the information for the duration of the service. Therefore, when you access and use the App, do not provide any information which you wish to remain confidential. While you may logout and delete the App, the Company cannot provide any guarantee that the known third parties will not view, print, remember or otherwise retain the information. Moreover, the Company cannot provide any guarantee that such users will not disclose this information to unauthorized third persons.
Unknown Third-Party Information Collection Other third parties may use automatic information collection technologies to collect information about you or your device. These third parties may include:
• Your device manufacturer.
• Your mobile service provider.
• Your internet service provider.
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information, to:
• Provide you with the App and its contents, and any other information, products or services that you request from us.
• Fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
• Give you notices about your account.
• Carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts, including for billing and collection.
• Notify you when App updates are available, and of changes to any products or services we offer or provide though it.
The usage information we collect helps us to improve our Services and to deliver a better and more personalized experience by enabling us to:
• Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
• Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our App.
• Speed up your Service.
• Recognize you when you use the Services.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual or device, without restriction. In addition, we may disclose personal information that we collect or you provide:
• To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
• To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Company about our App users is among the assets transferred.
• To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
• For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
• With your consent.
• To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
• To enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including the App End User License Agreement, and for payment processing, billing or collection.
• If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Company, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Your Choices About Our Collection, Use, and Disclosure of Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. This section describes mechanisms we provide for you to control certain uses and disclosures of over your information.
• App account. You can log out of your account at any time. If you log out of the account, you will not be able to use the features of the App until you log back in.
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) on the NAI’s website.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits users of our App that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to email@example.com.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized 4 access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Any transactions and information will be encrypted.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our App, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet and mobile platforms is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your information transmitted through our App. Any transmission of information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures we provide.
Last modified: May 8, 2017