Smart Access can be installed on any door with an electric strike, whether it is already connected to an access control panel or not.
The controller requires:
- An internet connection (hardwired with CAT5e/6 or on WiFi)
- PoE power supply (Electrical power supply optional)
- Two wires between the controller relay to the actuator (ex: electric strike) or the existing access panel.
Using the App for Access. The smart access app allows you to open the door as you walk (from up to 8 feet away).
Gain access through a door in two different ways:
- Tap the notification that appears when you approach the door
- Open the app and press the ‘Open Door’ button when it turns